On 7/20/07, Farokh Irani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
So, somewhere there is still something going on with .c vs .cpp. I'll
poke at apxs a bit and see if I can figure out why, but a crash
course in perl wasn't what I was looking at doing right now :)
So you mean a change from *.cpp to *.c is the only real working
solution? That's strange but anyway it works now...

That is how it appears to be. Unfortunately, it's not a good solution because I really don't want to have to rename a bunch of .cpp files to .c only to change them back. I'd prefer to fix apxs correctly :)
--

Farokh
MCF Software...simply dependably engineered