On 7/20/07, Farokh Irani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>So you mean a change from *.cpp to *.c is the only real working
>solution? That's strange but anyway it works now...
That is how it appears to be. Unfortunately, it's not a good solution
because I really don't want to have to rename a bunch of .cpp files
to .c only to change them back. I'd prefer to fix apxs correctly :)
Sure. I'll take a look at apxs and send a mail to apache-dev about
this issue. Actually I know Perl quite good so it's not a big problem
for me.
BTW. How about MacOS compilation?
Kind regards.