Let me try this again (again, again):

 NAME:  CGI::Application::MailPage
 DSLI: bmpO
 USER: SAMTREGAR
 CHAPTER: 15

It's a CGI::Application module that allows people to mail HTML pages to
their friends.  I'd like to call it CGI::Application::MailPage.  I have
the permission of Jesse Erlbaum, the author of CGI::Application, to put it
under his namespace.

The module is configurable in a number of ways - it can use sendmail or
SMTP, the HTML it uses can be changed and the format of the email it sends
can be modified.  The users of the module can choose to send HTML or
auto-generated text or just a plain link.  They can also choose to have
the page sent as an attachment.

I'd also like to take this chance to renew my offer of help to the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] folks.  The response time hasn't gotten any better since
I last offered.  Why not give me a try?

I suppose if I still don't hear anything I'll just upload it to CPAN and
be done with it.  I hope that's cool.  Maybe you should put a note in the
PAUSE docs that if you don't get a response in three or four months that
you can take that as a Yes.

-sam