On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 02:10:26PM +0200, Perl Authors Upload Server wrote:

> The following module was proposed for inclusion in the Module List:
>
>   modid:       DBIx::Lite
>   DSLIP:       RdpOp
>   userid:      AAR (Alessandro Ranellucci)
>   chapterid:   7 (Database_Interfaces)
>   communities:
>     IRC and GitHub repository (pull requests)
>
>   similar:
>     DBIx::Class

What does this achieve that the already existing lightr-DBIx::Class
module DBIx::ResultSet doesn't - and why can't the additional functionality
be added there?

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/

Email me now on mst (at) shadowcat.co.uk and let's chat about how our Catalyst