On Tue, 07 Jun 2016 00:16:48 +0200
Andreas Koenig <andreas.koenig.7os6v...@franz.ak.mind.de> wrote:

> I would suggest to bring this issue to
> https://github.com/CPAN-API/metacpan-web/issues

This issue is already known to MetaCPAN, as Neil writes in his reply.

> I cannot see anything wrong with your packages, but I do see 0.52.4 at
> https://metacpan.org/release/App-Music-ChordPro
>
> And interesting may be that I find a link to
> https://metacpan.org/release/JV/EekBoek-2.02.05 on the page
> https://metacpan.org/author/JV/releases but it looks like a second class
> citizen to me: color of 'EekBoek-2.02.05' is gray, don't know what this
> indicates.

With some fiddling with no_index and provides, I managed to get both dist
to appear on the sites, with seemingly correct indexing.

It seems to be crucial to avoid no_index/provides conflicts, since these
are dealt with in opposite ways by CPAN (right) and MetaCPAN (wrong).

Thanks all for your support,

-- Johan