However, the below code perfectly work for me outside Mojolicious App.

use Modern::Perl;
use Mojo::Base -strict, -signatures;
use Mojo::UserAgent;
use Mojo::Promise;
use Mojo::IOLoop;
use Mojo::Util 'trim';
use Mojo::AsyncAwait;
use LWP::UserAgent;
use JSON;

my $ua = Mojo::UserAgent->new;
my $result = $ua->post('http://localhost:8000/api/token/' => json => {
username => 'username', password => 'mypassword' })
                ->result
                ->json;
my $access_token = $result->{access};
my $refresh_token = $result->{refresh};
print "Access Token: " . $result->{access}, "\n";
print "Refresh Token: " . $result->{refresh}, "\n\n";

$ua = Mojo::UserAgent->new;
$result = $ua->post('http://' . 'localhost:8000' . '/api/token/refresh/' =>
json => { refresh => $refresh_token })
                ->result
                ->json;

my $agent = Mojo::UserAgent->new;
async post_user_p => sub ($url) {
    say "\n\n", $url;
    my $tx = await $agent->post_p(
        $url,
        {
            Authorization => 'Bearer ' . $result->{access},
        },
        form => {"username" => "username"},

    );
    return trim from_json($tx->result->body)->{first_name};
};

async main => sub (@urls) {
    my @promises = map { post_user_p($_) } @urls;
    my @names = await Mojo::Promise->all(@promises);