Hi,

Eureka! Eureka! It works!.

The solution I found (because of my error) is that I uninstalled
Mojo::AsyncAwait and installed Future::AsyncAwait.
It just works!

By June end, my business intelligence application will be live to serve
100+ users with insights and analytics.

(To apply icing on the cake, I have plugged in Moose also in to model layer
for my application)

As Glen Hinkle said, it is really really a fun to work in Mojolicious. I
love Hypnotoad.

BTW, I am doing a private project as well to help a home designer to launch
a web site for their small firm. Guess! what framework I am gonna use..
*Mojolicious.*

Thanks to Mojo group and special thanks to SRI as well.

-- Jeyaraj