Can anyone tell me step by step or point me to documentation that tells
me what I need to do to set up a linux box that is already running mon
to use SNMP to monitor a Windows server... I don't even have an SNMP
client on the machine so any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

William Bartholomew
Internet Developer
Orli-TECH Pty Ltd
"Your Innovative e-Business Partner"

Web:   http://www.orlitech.com.au
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: +61 7 3292 0220
Fax:   +61 7 3292 0221

Visit our online store http://www.instantit.com.au

This electronic communication (including any attached files) may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information and is only intended
for the viewing purposes of the person to whom it is addressed. If you
are not the intended recipient, you do not have permission to read, use,
disseminate, distribute, copy or retain any part of this communication
or its attachments in any form. If you receive this email in error,
please contact us on +61 7 3292 0222 or by email and delete all copies.