Hello...

If my question is answered in documentation somewhere, please feel free to
kick me that way.  I did not see anything, so I am mailing the list...

I am currently using the 'description' field in mon.cf to describe what
department's hardware I am monitoring.  (i.e. Payroll, Accounting, etc...)

If I pull up the standard mon.cgi interface, all devices are listed (as they
should be).  My question is: Is there a way to parse out the devices on a
department-by-department basis so that whenever the Payroll department goes
to mon.cgi, they see ONLY their devices?

Is a separate mon.cgi file required? And can this be done without a second
instance of mon daemon running?

Hope I am clear on my description.   Thanks in advance!

---
Scott A. Davis
http://www.digitalaustin.net

"Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between
them, it is far safer to be feared than loved."  --Niccolo Machiavelli