Hmmm... Ok.  What am I doing wrong?  My head hurts.

I have the files (at least for testing purposes)

/cgi-bin/monshow.cgi            -rwxr-xr-x
/cgh-bin/monshowrc              -rwxr-xr-x
/cgi-bin/mon-lib.pl             -rwxr-xr-x

In monshow.cgi, I have the line:

        my $VIEWPATH = "/var/www/html/cgi-bin"

mon-lib.pl is also in the same dir, as required by monshow.cgi line 26:
require './mon-lib.pl';

/usr/bin/perl properly defined in the cgi.

Trying to pull it up with:

        http://www.mysite.com/cgi-bin/monshow.cgi or
        http://www.mysite.com/cgi-bin/monshow.cgi/monshowrc or
        http://www.mysite.com/cgi-bin/monshow.cgi?view=monshowrc

        does not seem to work.

---
Scott A. Davis
http://www.digitalaustin.net

"Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between
them, it is far safer to be feared than loved."  --Niccolo Machiavelli