--On Thursday, September 30, 2004 3:36 PM +0200 Brice Beauvillain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello all,

Is it possible for mon to have the mon.cf file in a database ?

Thanks in advance,

There's no way to do that directly, but at CMU we wrote a system called NetSage which allows us to maintain the data in a database, and generate mon.cf files from that database.

And one of these days I swear I'm going to have the time to write some documentation so I can get it released... Unfortunately I've been saying that for over a year.

-David Nolan Network Software Designer Computing Services Carnegie Mellon University