--On Thursday, February 03, 2005 7:35 PM -0800 Michael Vogt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I see that MON_DESCRIPTION is NOT being set for monitor plugins
(contrary to documentation).  Same thing for MON_DEPEND_STATUS.
I'm on 0.99.2.

Try upgrading to the CVS version from sourceforge, or at least the 1.0.0pre5 version. The 1.0pre* tree exports MON_DESCRIPTION correctly, and the version on the CVS head exports MON_GROUP and MON_SERVICE as well.

Which reminds me... I'd really like to tag the current cvs head as 1.1pre and put together a pre-release to let more people test it. Jim, any objections to that? I think the primary thing that still needs to be done before a real 1.1 release is documentation updates. I believe the current code is stable.

-David Nolan
Network Software Designer
Computing Services
Carnegie Mellon University