On 9/1/06, Jim Trocki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ok sure, and i guess we should just fork it and call the branch 1.2, or 2.0.
> the head trunk we can begin calling 1.3 or 2.1, following the "odd #s devel,
> even #s stable" paradigm.  i can take care of that and the updates to the web
> page and other related stuff sometime within the next week.

OK, following that convention I've just tagged the current CVS as
mon-1-2-0 and mon-client-1-2-0 respectively.  I haven't created a
branch from that tag yet, but we can do so if you want.  (If we're
just going to be doing minor bug fixes for a while there probably is
no need to branch just yet.)

Please create tarballs and publish to both ftp.kernel.org and the
sourceforge files area.

-David