Hey,

    What would be the top feature you would like to see in Mono?

    Think of a feature that is not something we are currently working
on (we know about those), for example avoid saying: a class-is-missing
feature or "IDE" or "the debugger".  We know about those.

Miguel.

Something similar to WinFS will be really great for Linux : A unique database shared by all application for access data, for example : - music player/organizer like Muine and Banshee will access same music database (same concept for other media like photo with f-spot)
- unique adress book and mail repository
There's a lot of possibilities : beagle enhancement, easy sharing of data across databases (across computer, across universe)
Isn't it exciting ? :)

Pascal Fresnay
http://monofrance.free.fr