Hi,

I am trying to port a windows service project to Linux (SuSE 10 Desktop). The project compiles fine and I have an EXE. I then add mono-service myservice.exe into my startup script, however, the service is not started. I got an error saying "Exec format error". Could someone help me on this?

I also complied a simplest service and tried to run it on Linux using mono-service, I saw the Main() was called but the OnStart() function is not. Could someone guide me how to make a service on Linux just like a daemon?

Thanks,

Wilson