Hello Jeff,

I downloaded 2.8.8.3 (Beta) from the MonoDevelop site, and it seems to be
working. (Also downgrading to 2.8.5 seemed to be working aswell). I removed
the obj-folder to make sure that 2.8.8.3 would generate everything correct,
even from scratch, and that seemed to be working aswell.

I was pretty sure I did try going to the beta-version aswell, since I
already had it downloaded.

Anyway, the problem seems to be fixed.

Do you have, by any chance, an ETA when this fix will be pushed into the
stable release?

Thanks for the help,
Vincent Junemann

Jeff Stedfast wrote