Hi Kroan,

I've been saying "any day now" for about 2 weeks, but we keep finding
Android and/or Windows updater bugs that need fixing before we can push a
final release.

I think we've got everything resolved now, so probably by early-mid next
week. I think the plan is to release a 2.8.8.4 to beta tonight or tomorrow
and then a final release to stable once QA finishes banging on it.

Jeff