From: monotouch-boun...@lists.ximian.com
[mailto:monotouch-boun...@lists.ximian.com] On Behalf Of jazzyjef2002
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2012 9:53 PM
To: monotouch@lists.ximian.com
Subject: Re: [MonoTouch] Black Screen of death

Still Priliminary, but so far it seems to work...

It seems it is related to compilation method.

I was trying to achieved a Arm6 +  Arm7 compilation, and it was creating
that black screen.

Since I switched it back to Arm7 only then it seems to work...

Will do further testing but so far it looks good...

Anyone got this issue?

The details of this company are as follows:
G4S Technology Limited, Registered Office: Challenge House, International
Drive, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire GL20 8UQ, Registered in England No. 2382338.

This communication may contain information which is confidential, personal
and/or privileged.

It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s).
If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any distribution,
forwarding, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is
strictly prohibited.

Any personal views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual sender
and the company does not endorse or accept responsibility for them.

Prior to taking any action based upon this e-mail message, you should seek
appropriate confirmation of its authenticity.

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by MessageLabs.