No, not yet.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 9, 2012, at 5:14, "Nic Wise [via MonoTouch]" <
ml-node+s2284126n465644...@n4.nabble.com> wrote:

Are you by any chance using iOS6 XCODE? because they dropped support
for arm6 in that, so I read....

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 5:51 PM, jazzyjef2002
<[hidden email] </user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4656443&i=0>> wrote:

> Well, in my case that's not doing the job...
>
> Patern was fairly clear to get the issue on which if I terminate the
> application using the PLIST value not to run in background and then using
> the screen button to exit application, if I let the Iphone goes into
sleep
> after that, 100% of the time it would show a blackscreen on comeback and
> without timeout as usual if the FinishedLaunching is not done. Did move
> everything out to be able to debug and it seems that it is coming from
the
> use of System.Thread.Timer when the first timer is enabled. Did switch
all
> my timer to NSTimer instead, but still no luck there.
>
> But as soon as I removed the ARM6+ARM7 compilation method from the
equation,
> everything was working!
>
> Im about to do my 100 or so retry and got no blackscreen so far.
>
> As soon as Im putting back the ARM6+ARM7 then it comes back
intantaniously.

> So I guess that was it. Might have something related to thread numbers or
> maybe it is something with the Garbadge collector of the MonoTouch DLL
which
> isnt working.
>
> As I already said in prior mail, what is fairly bizarre is that when in
that
> blackscreen reality, Process is not showed within Instrument. Just like
if
> it was not running.
>
> I decided to just forget about IOS 4.0 and device which don't have the
ARM7
> processor for now. Will finished the application and then see if there's
any
> possibilities.
>
> Thanks for your suggestions guys.
>
> Cheers
>
> Jef
>

> On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 12:06 PM, Nic Wise [via MonoTouch] <[hidden
email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Chris
>>
>> was good to meet you the other day at the Drinkup! :) (so much better
>> to know who I'm typing to!)
>>
>> Jeff (?):
>>
>> I've had this a few times, and as Chris pointed out, a rebuild usually
>> works.
>>
>> What does the console log on the phone say when it happens? Anything
>> (this is in xcode -> windows -> Organizer)? I've seen badly signed
>> binaries do similar things, too, and a rebuild or reboot of the phone
>> fixes those.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Nic
>>
>> On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 4:45 PM, Tossing, Chris
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> > I have gotten a black screen, as well, but I'm not sure if it's the
same
>> > issue you're experiencing.  I believe it happened immediately after
>> > deploying (it didn't work fine and then have problems on restart - I
got the
>> > black screen on the first start of the app).
>> >
>> > If I remember correctly, I found that I had to do a clean of the
>> > solution and redeploy to work around it.  After doing that, it worked
again
>> > - no code or project configuration changes.  I don't know what was
causing
>> > it, though.
>> >
>> > Thank you,
>> >
>> > Chris Tossing
>> > Software Engineer
>> > G4S Technology Software Solutions LLC
>> > Direct Dial:      <a href="tel:%2B1%20%28781%29%20457-0779"
>> > value="+17814570779" target="_blank">+1 (781) 457-0779
>> > Cell:                <a href="tel:%2B1%20%28847%29%20942-0359"
>> > value="+18479420359" target="_blank">+1 (847) 942-0359
>> > [hidden email]
>> > www.1f.com
>> > 21 North Avenue, Burlington, Massachusetts 01803 USA
>> >
>> > Please consider the environment before printing this email

Nic Wise
t.  +44 7788 592 806 | @fastchicken | http://www.linkedin.com/in/nicwise

.
NAML<http://monotouch.2284126.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>