Hi Chris

was good to meet you the other day at the Drinkup! :) (so much better
to know who I'm typing to!)

Jeff (?):

I've had this a few times, and as Chris pointed out, a rebuild usually works.

What does the console log on the phone say when it happens? Anything
(this is in xcode -> windows -> Organizer)? I've seen badly signed
binaries do similar things, too, and a rebuild or reboot of the phone
fixes those.

Cheers

Nic

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 4:45 PM, Tossing, Chris
<chris.toss...@usa.g4s.com> wrote:
> I have gotten a black screen, as well, but I'm not sure if it's the same
> issue you're experiencing.  I believe it happened immediately after deploying
> (it didn't work fine and then have problems on restart - I got the black
> screen on the first start of the app).
>
> If I remember correctly, I found that I had to do a clean of the solution and
> redeploy to work around it.  After doing that, it worked again - no code or
> project configuration changes.  I don't know what was causing it, though.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Chris Tossing
> Software Engineer
> G4S Technology Software Solutions LLC
> Direct Dial:      +1 (781) 457-0779
> Cell:                +1 (847) 942-0359
> chris.toss...@usa.g4s.com
> www.1f.com
> 21 North Avenue, Burlington, Massachusetts 01803 USA
>
> Please consider the environment before printing this email

Nic Wise
t.  +44 7788 592 806 | @fastchicken | http://www.linkedin.com/in/nicwise
b. http://www.fastchicken.co.nz/

mobileAgent (for FreeAgent): get your accounts in your pocket.
http://goo.gl/IuBU
Trip Wallet: Keep track of your budget on the go: http://goo.gl/ePhKa
Earnest: Self-employed? Track your business expenses and income.
http://earnestapp.com
Nearest Bus: find when the next bus is coming to your stop. http://goo.gl/Vcz1p
London Bike App: Find the nearest Boris Bike, and get riding! http://goo.gl/Icp2