Hi Dennis,

I'm a bit confused about your question...

When you build your app bundle, where do the files end up? You can poke
around in the appropriate bin directory.

MonoTouch Binding Projects embed files marked as Content or BundleResource
into the dll (temporarily) for ease of sharing the resulting assembly, but
the main app project extracts them into their appropriate location when
generating the app bundle.

Hopefully that clears things up and helps you figure out where they went.

Jeff