Shameless plug, but here is a blog post I wrote about resources in MT:

http://macropus.net/blog/2012/05/12/resources-in-monotouch-assembly/

Regards,

James

On 15/12/2012, at 8:10 AM, Dennis Welu <dennisw...@motisconsulting.com>
wrote:

For the record, the build action I had to set to EmbeddedResource, as
BundleResource was not available... (it's available for png's in the main
project but not the bindings project), and then load the resource via its ID
like:

MyImage =  UIImage.FromResource(typeof(SomeTypeInBindingAssembly).Assembly,
"MyBindingNamespace.Images.filename.png");

I tried also setting build action to Content to see if I could get the
resources to show up as just content in the final bundle but did not get
that to happen. But this will work for me.