I didn't see anything "smug" about your post. I see a guy who may be slightly
more excited about owning his M-boat than Tod was when he got his...if that's
possible. Let's see...what was that about the two happiest days of owning a
boat? Never mind.

My spouse was born in Evanston, and lived in Deerfield for 20 years, until I
took her off the market. I've spent some time crawling around the lot at
Larson Marine in Wakeegan, and my brother-in-law has one of those stinkpots
"for sale" there if you change your mind about sailing. The chop on Lake
Michigan always looked kinda wild to me for a small boat.

Counting you, this is starting to look like a fleet of M-boats in the midwest.
Maybe enough for a MR (Midwest Rendezvous)? Lake Michigan, Carlyle, Kentucky
Lake in early October?

Anyway, welcome and best wishes.

Howard (MO)
M17, #278
Audasea






_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to