drr wrote:
>> Sorry you have such a smug attitude about what other people possess.

(Darn!  I KNEW that line about "rich people" was going to get me in
trouble.)

I sincerely apologize if any offense was taken by anyone.  However, if you
re-read my post, all I said was that I "could never identify with" the
people portrayed in magazines like Cruizing World.  Not that they were in
any way wrong, or bad people.  I was just trying to relate how I discovered
Montgomery boats in what one might consider an unlikely place.

OK, I admit the crack about having "to work for a living" WAS smug, was
un-called for, and probably in many cases untrue.  So I'm sorry.

Hey, and so what if they ARE rich -- at least they're not stinkpotters!!

(No offense to all of you stinkpotters, er, power boat operators out
there!)


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to