Hey! Someone to take me sailing when I'm in Chicago on business!  Oh
boy!

----- Original Message -----
From: "brezinski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, June 09, 2002 9:40 PM
Subject: M_Boats: Hi. My name is Mike


> Hi all you MSOG subscribers. The subscription page suggests I do
this,
> so I will. I've sailed on and off for over 20 years. Way too much
"off,"
> as I have recently realized that in my 53 years, that I have had a
> cruising boat in the water for only 3 1/2 seasons, plus quite a bit
of
> daysailing. I started noticing the M-17 sometime in the mid
seventies
> while sailing a Seafarer 22 in Milwaukee. I'm considering getting a
used
> M-17 next year. Buying used will make it more possible to eventually
> afford the magnificent M-23 Cutter. I currently live in Waukegan,
IL.
> I'm looking forward to being part of this group.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
>
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
>


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to