Mike, Hi!  At LAST another M-boater (at least 
prospectively) to share Lake Michigan with!  Its kind 
of a big lake for me to take care of all by myself.  I'm 
down here in Evanston.  I've only had my 1981 M15 since 
last winter--had her out twice so far.  Still working on 
fixing up a few things.  She was evidently pretty 
neglected for some years.

If you're looking for a used M17, there used to be one at 
a marina up in Door County for a good price (not sure of 
it's condition).  Wonder if it's still there.

            O
-------(\_----------(\_---------
 ~       ~       (\_      ~    ~
   ~        ~         ~    ~
Steve McClellan~~M15~#152~~Chicago
> Hi all you MSOG subscribers. The subscription page suggests I do this,
> so I will. I've sailed on and off for over 20 years. Way too much "off,"
> as I have recently realized that in my 53 years, that I have had a
> cruising boat in the water for only 3 1/2 seasons, plus quite a bit of
> daysailing. I started noticing the M-17 sometime in the mid seventies
> while sailing a Seafarer 22 in Milwaukee. I'm considering getting a used
> M-17 next year. Buying used will make it more possible to eventually
> afford the magnificent M-23 Cutter. I currently live in Waukegan, IL.
> I'm looking forward to being part of this group.
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to