John,
Are you saying you couldn't find anything out about the Seafarer 22', or about the boat in Tucson, specifically? I found the following websites on Google:
http://home.att.net/~seafareryachts/history.htm
http://www.marinersguide.com/dockswap/chesapeakebay/messages/310.html
http://www.sailboatspecs.com/xq/ASP/boatId.23287/boatMaker.Seafarer/boatLen.22/qx/sailboatspecs/boatspecs.htm
Are you saying you couldn't find anything out about the Seafarer 22', or about the boat in Tucson, specifically? I found the following websites on Google:
http://home.att.net/~seafareryachts/history.htm
http://www.marinersguide.com/dockswap/chesapeakebay/messages/310.html
http://www.sailboatspecs.com/xq/ASP/boatId.23287/boatMaker.Seafarer/boatLen.22/qx/sailboatspecs/boatspecs.htm
--Craig
----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2002 12:15 PM
Subject: Hi. My name is Mike
Mike @ Lake Michigan -
You mentioned Seafarer 22. There is one for sale not far from me here in
Tucson. I have a friend interested but we can find out nothing about this
boat. It does not even seem to have a California PHRF number. I don't want
to
waste a lot of air time for the list, but if you would contact me directly,
would like to have a conversation and some information if you have some.
Thanks,
John in Tucson
