I
haven't been to the show since the early '80's, for scheduling reasons.
Not becuase I wouldn't love to go. An this year, like the last two,
I'll be in New Mexico in that part of October.
Toooo
bad for me.
Bill Riker
M-15 #184
Storm Petrel
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: September 19, 2002 5:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: M_Boats: Annapolis Sailboat Show
Tod & crew,From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: September 19, 2002 5:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: M_Boats: Annapolis Sailboat Show
The Annapolis show is 10/11 thru 10/14. I believe 10/11 is Thursday and that is VIP day at $25.00 a head. We are planing to go on Friday, its usally a good day not as crowed as the weekend and somewhat more crowed that thursday. So far Jerry and Debi will be attending along with myself. It would be nice to ge the M boaters together and spend the day at the show. the show hours are 10:00-7:00 onn friday.
In the past we have had some good turnouts, Doug, Abby, John, Dennis, Bill if ur seeing this it would be nice to spend the day with you. Hopefully some of the old gang will show up and it would be great to see some new M boaters. I think Nick (former M23 owner) would attend and we might be able to get Greg to attend
Hopefully I didnt leave omit any of the old hands, hope to see the crew at the show.
Gary.
