Jim,

How did you like Smith Mt. Lake?  We have had some
idle chat about doing a cruise there.  Would it be
worth the trip from Nortern VA?

Doug Kelch
--- Jim Crisson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all.  I just wanted to introduce myself as a new
> member.  I am from
> central North Carolina (Greensboro) and do not have
> a boat at the
> moment.  I had a Hunter 22 up on Smith Mountain Lake
> in Virginia for
> many years. Sold it a few years ago and I am
> exploring other options
> now.  Pretty much have it narrowed down to either a
> P-19 or a Montgomery
> 17 but both are hard to come by in these parts. 
> Anyway, I will just be
> lurking and learning about the M-boats.
> 
> Jim
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
>
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


__________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Faith Hill - Exclusive Performances, Videos & More
http://faith.yahoo.com

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to