|
In my admittedly limited experience I have never needed anything else. I,
therefore, would agree. I'd also like to know where Joe Kidd found his M14! Mark Dvorscak M17 #400 GRACE -----Original Message----- Generic anchoring question:
Would everyone agree the proper-sized and Bruce and Danforths (not one or the other, but both available to deploy at
all times) should be all the anchor a sheltered water sailor needs? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Kidd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 9:19 PM Subject: M15 Anchor Systems Steve, I use a small
Bruce as my basic anchor. My
Danforth knockoff lunch hook has dragged on occasion but the Bruce with about 16 feet of chain has
never budged from where to was planted.
It is unbeatable in mud and sand.
The only disadvantage is stowing the unusual shape of the Bruce. Joe Kidd M14 #207 "Poco A Poco" _______________________________________________ http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats |
- M_Boats: M15 Anchor Systems Steve Foster
- Re: M_Boats: M15 Anchor Systems Joe Kidd
- M_Boats: M15 Anchor Systems Honshells
- M_Boats: M15 Anchor Systems Honshells
- Re: M_Boats: M15 Anchor Systems Roberta Dvorscak
- Re: M_Boats: M15 Anchor Systems Joe Kidd
- Re: M_Boats: M15 Anchor Systems Doug King
- RE: M_Boats: M15 Anchor Systems Bill Riker
- Re: M_Boats: M15 Anchor Systems chbenneck
