Limited experience, but my 11# claw (Bruce knock off)
has been great. I even bought a 4.4# or a lunch hook. With a
few feet of chain and 150' of 3/8" line, It fits in a shallow cockpit
locker.
Bill Riker
M-15 #184
Storm Petrel
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Doug King
Sent: January 15, 2003 11:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: M_Boats: M15 Anchor Systems
I'd like to read what anchor/rode
combinations long-time Montgomery sailors are confident with. I'd like to
collect them for a web page for future reference on the MSOG.From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Doug King
Sent: January 15, 2003 11:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: M_Boats: M15 Anchor Systems
You can email the list or me at the address below (or above).
Doug
------------------------------------------
Doug King
M-17 #404 "Vixen"
Montgomery Sailboats Owners Group Web site: http://msog.org
Email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
