I noticed that bolt was "bent" when I first got my M15 in 1981. I
assumed it was intentionally bent when it was installed so that the
forestay would stay centered. I had occasion to remove and reinstall
it this past summer when I ran wiring in the mast and did not notice
any change (it is now 21 years later).
Stan Winarski
m15, #177, Carol II
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
M_Boats: =?WINDOWS-1252?Q?Re:_M=5FBoats:_Questions_on_M15_rigging_=96_Ben?==?WINDOWS-1252?Q?t_bolt?=
- M_Boats: Bimini Links Steve R
- M_Boats: Questions on M15 rigging – Bent bolt H B KWANT
- M_Boats: Re: M_Boats: Re: M_Boats: Questions on ... Stanley Winarski
- M_Boats: Re: M_Boats: Re: M_Boats: Questions... Jerry Montgomery
- Re: M_Boats: Questions on M15 rigging - ... Doug King
- Re: M_Boats: Questions on M15 riggi... Jerry Montgomery
- M_Boats: M17 Headstay & Bal... Howard Audsley
- M_Boats: Questions on M15 rigging -... Honshells
- Re: M_Boats: Re: M_Boats: Re: M_Boats: Q... Stanley Winarski
- Re: M_Boats: Re: M_Boats: Re: M_Boats: Q... Hank Kwant
- RE: M_Boats: Bimini Links Morris, Giles
