|
Doug, I know you didn't want to start a discussion on the misplaced block,
but that's where my sailmaker suggested I position one for a "CGI Sock"
halyard: For reasons I won't go into, I did not have UV protectant sewn
into my genoa when I had it mounted on a Flexible Furler last season, but had a
"foresail cover" ("CGI Sock") made that will be lifted to its full height using
a block somewhere up there on the masthead. Also, my sailmaker recommended
a similar position for a topping lift block on the back of the masthead.
Any thoughts anyone? Thanks, Craig
|
- M_Boats: Bimini Links Steve R
- M_Boats: Questions on M15 rigging – Bent bolt H B KWANT
- M_Boats: Re: M_Boats: Questions on M15 rigging &... Stanley Winarski
- M_Boats: Re: M_Boats: Re: M_Boats: Questions... Jerry Montgomery
- Re: M_Boats: Questions on M15 rigging - ... Doug King
- Re: M_Boats: Questions on M15 riggi... Jerry Montgomery
- M_Boats: M17 Headstay & Bal... Howard Audsley
- Re: M_Boats: Re: M_Boats: Re: M_Boa... Honshells
- Re: M_Boats: Re: M_Boats: Re: M_Boats: Q... Stanley Winarski
- Re: M_Boats: Re: M_Boats: Re: M_Boats: Q... Hank Kwant
- RE: M_Boats: Bimini Links Morris, Giles
