Jerry,

It's rigged as you describe.  The rigging has never been disassembled since
the boat was new. I'll go ahead and replace the bolt.

Hank


----- Original Message -----
From: "Jerry Montgomery" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 9:40 PM
Subject: M_Boats: Re: M_Boats: Re: M_Boats: Questions on M15 rigging - Bent
bolt


> It surprises me that the bolt bent.  Is the bolt set up so that the
forestay
> goes thru a machined slot in the face of the mast and hangs on the bolt on
> the INSIDE of the mast?
>
> Jerry
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Stanley Winarski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 6:04 AM
> Subject: M_Boats: Re: M_Boats: Questions on M15 rigging - Bent bolt
>
>
> > I noticed that bolt was "bent" when I first got my M15 in 1981.  I
> > assumed it was intentionally bent when it was installed so that the
> > forestay would stay centered.  I had occasion to remove and reinstall
> > it this past summer when I ran wiring in the mast and did not notice
> > any change (it is now 21 years later).
> >
> > Stan Winarski
> > m15, #177, Carol II
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
> >
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
>

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to