On Wednesday, July 2, 2003, at 10:06 PM, Honshells wrote:
�
I'd like to encourage you to exercise that power, Doug:� I want to see those pics.� --Craig
�
----- Original Message -----
From: Doug King
To: Maria Jorge ; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 2:25 AM
Subject: Iron Ballast
Correct, Maria. And the magnet on the back of my beer bottle opener confirms the ballast is�� not lead, so I'm assuming steel.
I should have pictures tomorrow. I figured I'd put up a page to some pictures of the Bermuda trip for a short while, but I think the web site should remain dedicated to M-boats. In this case, I invoke web master's prerogative. It is an awesome power which I shall try not to abuse too often.
Doug King
At 07:18 PM 6/30/03 -0400, you wrote:
�
Irv:
My boat is a 1986 hull number 406 and I have a glass board. Doug King's boat
is a 1986 hull number 404 and I believe has the iron centerboard. I may very
well have the first glass board 17 (can't find a listing for hull number
405.
Maria
----- Original Message -----
From: "Irvin Kooris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "For and about Montgomery Sailboats"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 6:23 PM
Subject: Iron Ballast
Does anyone know the last year iron ballast was used in the 17?
Thanks
Irv
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
_______________________________________________ http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
