Tom,

Would you mind posting the height of your ring?

Thanks,

steve

Steve R.
M-15 #119
Lexington, KY


--- "Jerry Montgomery" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Tom- just center a new piece of track on the location of the old ring.  18"
should be more than enough.  But if that's the ring I put on when you
brought the boat out for the race, it's strong enough.

Jerry
----- Original Message -----
From: "Smith, Tom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2004 10:09 AM
Subject: RE: M_Boats: M15 Spinnaker track location


> Anybody have guidance/opinion regarding location of track for a small
spinnaker car for the M15?  Presently there's a fixed whisker pole ring on
the mast, but it's weak and I thought I might as well spring for the ability
to adjust the pole height as long as I'm going to replace it.  Or, as is my
habit, am I going to extremes again...   t
>
> Tom Smith & Jane Van Winkle
> Sandpoint, Idaho
> M15-345, Chukar
> M17-064, Unnamed

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to