Scott, I appreciate that you mentioned the Great Lakes . . . I wonder if some Listers 
on the East and West
coasts realize how vast and varied the Great Lakes cruising grounds are . . . One 
could spend a lifetime
exploring them without re-crossing the route . . . The only problem we have is a 
ridiculously short
eason!!!!  --Craig

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 1:10 PM
Subject: montgomery_boats Digest, Vol 13, Issue 7

Connie,
First, thank you for the kind words.  Second, your magnificent essay on the
Istrian coast accomplished its intended goal--I am indeed envious of your
experiences there.  You had posted an earlier essay (maybe a year ago?) about this
region, and I was totally captivated.  You really ought to write a book on
these and other experiences.  I may just have to take the Flicka there someday (I
wanted to do the French canals anyway).

You really should consider hauling your M15 to the Pacific Northwest some
summer.  You could hit the Great Lakes, Glacier National Park, etc., on your way,
and I guarantee you won't be disappointed.  As a bonus, you can put car/boat
on the ferry and head up to Alaska for some really spectacular scenery
(Glacier Bay is only a day or two from Juneau).

Sorry about the late response.  It has been over 80 degrees here (Northern
California) for almost two weeks, and I have been 'making hay' (working long
hours) while it lasts.  I understand that the right coast has received the oppos
ite treatment.  Weird weather!

I'll look forward to your next installment on European cruising!

Scott

In a message dated 3/11/04 12:26:29 PM,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:




_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to