Re: Lifting my M-15 hull in the driveway.  Has anyone done this in a simple
and safe manner?  I am looking for ideas that can be made in my simple shop
with the usual hand and power tools and patience.  Larry H.   M-15, #189,
Sacramento

-----Original Message-----
From: Smith, Tom [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2004 2:41 PM
To: For and about Montgomery Sailboats
Subject: RE: M_Boats: Inland Northwest Rallys


I'll try to catch up with you at one of these places Larry.  You'd love my
new shop.  Long and sort of narrow--just right for working on sailboats.  t

Tom Smith
Customer Solutions, EMG
Itron, Inc.
509-891-3674


-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Yake [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Sunday, July 04, 2004 9:33 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: M_Boats: Inland Northwest Rallys

Hello all,

I'm still on a high from the San Juan Rendezvous.  It is really a pleasure
to sail with other Montgomeries.  On that note, I would like to pass along
some opportunities for more get-togethers in the north Idaho / eastern
Washington area.  The Northwest Potters are having a rally on Lake Pend
Orelle the weekend of August 20-22nd.  There will be a few of us Monty's
there and it's always a good time.  Jon Martin is planning a group sail on
the Columbia River near Walla Walla probably a weekend in September (date
yet to be announced), and I'll be up on Priest Lake every weekend from July
10th through Aug. 9th, including the full week of July 24th to 31st.  It
would be a blast if anyone wanted to join me.  Contact me if you're
interested and we'll set something up. (We had a rally up at Priest a couple
years ago.  The trip report and pictures are on the web site.  Gorgeous
place!)

Larry Yake
M17 #200
Tullamore
"In a power boat you get there faster.
 In a sailboat you're already there."

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


This message was scanned for viruses!!



_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to