Brian,

 I want to get the Thetford 135 for my M-15 but does this model allow you
put the plywood cover and cushion in place and level with the starboard and
port berths?  --Larry, hull # 189, 1981 model

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Ripley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 2:46 AM
To: For and about Montgomery Sailboats
Subject: Re: M_Boats: M-15 Boat Review


My '88 M15 still has its original Thetford Porta Pottie 235. The 235 has the
same dimensions as the 135 with the addition of a locking lid and a level
indicator on the waste tank.  The level indicator is pretty handy for
knowing when to empty but the 
locking lid probably doesn't add much since the head is fit so snugly in its
place.

Brian Ripley
Roseville, CA

--- Jerry Montgomery <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Originally tooled for the Porta Potti 35, which became obsolete a year 
> or two later, replaced by the PP 135.  At that time I re-tooled the 
> floorpan to fit the 135.  Don't know if they still make the 135 or 
> not.
> 
> You can fit the 135 into the early pans by heating the head and 
> forcing it in; I used a hair dryer but others claim good results by 
> filling it with hot water.
> 
> Jerry
> 
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Hughston, Larry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "'For and about Montgomery Sailboats'" 
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 8:15 AM
> Subject: RE: M_Boats: M-15 Boat Review
> 
> 
> > Jerry, as you know by now I am the new owner of hull#189  M-15.  Can 
> > you tell me which portapotty fits in that space?  It seems VERY 
> > short if I
> want
> > to place the plywood and cushion back over the portapotty.    Thanks for
> > making a very sturdy little boat.  I am still "dry sailing"....it's 
> > great! ----Larry H. Sacramento



        
                
__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Vote for the stars of Yahoo!'s next ad campaign!
http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/yahoo/votelifeengine/

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to