IRV,
I tell you what... Begin saving your money for that M-15 or M-17 right now 
today! 
It seems that those who want something bad enough... actually end up with 
what they want. 
I used to have another brand of boat. I was scared it would "turtle" each 
time I went out in a decent blow. I sold it, went sail-boat-less for quite some 
time and lo and behold the perfect M-17 came my way. Chance? Maybe... Destiny? 
Where did I read - you don't pick your boat... it picks you?
You want an incredible deal on an M boat? Buy one brand new from Bob, keep it 
ten years and sell it for all that you paid. Now, that's a bargain!
The alternative... Buy a lesser boat.  But I can assure you... as my pappy 
used to say "It's better to want something you don't have - than to have 
something you don't want."
Factually, I've never sailed the Compac Boats. However, I have driven a 
cement mixer truck. Strange that Concrete is used as ballast. I've help build lots 
of structures - never used it as ballast. Suppose it's okay.
By the way, I'm not specifically being negative towards Compac... I'm just a 
whole hearted Montgomery convert.
Bill M-17 SF Bay
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to