Bill,

Emigrant lake has a lot of go-fast types.  Try Howard Prarie reservoir.
It's out of Ashland, has good winds, although can be drawn down in the
summer months.  Worth checking anyway.  I kept my Balboa 20 there and
although I touched bottom with the keel a time or two, always had a great
time.

Steve

----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2004 7:34 PM
Subject: Re: M_Boats: New owner -- looking for advice (long)


> Hi David,
> I don't have the M-15 so I can't be of much assistance. I just wanted to
> chime in and say...
> Congratulations - I think she's beautiful. (Nice web site - obviously a
nice
> camera)
> Where in So Oregon? In a couple of weeks I'll be moving "Tiperary," my new
> (to me) M-17, to Grants Pass. She'll reside there for a month or so before
I
> bring her home to San Francisco. If you're close by maybe you'd like to
look at
> the M-17. I'm hoping to stay in Oregon for a few days and possibly sail
> Immigrant Lake near Ashland.
> Email me off list and let me know where you are.
> Regards,
> Bill
> M-17 SF Bay Area.
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
>
>



_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to