In a message dated 8/17/04 6:19:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time, 
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> The boat
> does retain the fixed mount, and certainly the outboard will not lock when
> just tilted. I've not put much effort into determining whether or not it
> will lock up when tilted and rotated, but it would be a close thing anyway
> if it does. Next time I mount the outboard I'll try to remember to test it
> out.


I've lost track of the original question, but I gather it has to do with 
whether the 2HP Honda locks in the stowed position.  My recollection---and it's 
been awhile now---is that it locked in the stowed position without any trouble.  
There was the usual little cam lock.  The tolerances were tight and it seems 
like the outboard had to be rotated 90 degrees to lock on the fixed mount.  

Cheers,
John
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to