Hey Tod,

Thanks for the ".org" ".com" distinction suggestion.
I've been trying for awhile now to view the site. But I've been unable to till 
now
I thought it was my isp the dreaded msn9.
all seems to be working fine now. I can wait to get some time to view all the 
submissions

Mark
M17 F/D #103 
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
  To: 'For and about Montgomery 
Sailboats'<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
  Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2004 8:58 PM
  Subject: RE: M_Boats: I learned how to make links...


  Lookin' goooooood, Bill!

  Yes, it is an e-mail program setting.  I'm using Outlook in Windows XP.  If
  you are using something else, your results may vary.

  On the toolbar:  Tools

  Click on "Options"

  You get a dialogue box which opens to the "Preferences" Tab.

  a button: E-mail Options

  "On replies and forwards, when replying to a message"

  you'll see various ways of including original text.

  A lot of times I'll delete the original message to keep things from getting
  too long....

  Thanks,

  Tod


  _______________________________________________
  
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats<http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats>

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to