I suspect the liquid used is something that will not freeze, but don't know if
it has a lower limit.
Our winter temps are fairly mild usually low thirty's, never had a problem..
Wayne



----- Original Message ----- From: "doug" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 9:46 AM
Subject: M_Boats: remove the compass for the winter?



I have put "umbra limi" to bed for the winter. As an
afterthought I am wondering if I should have pulled
the compass from the hatch-board. It is a Saturn 140a
bulkhead mount type. I cannot find the literature for
the compass which would give me the temperature
tolerances. I can expect to get to 10 below here in
the midwest if it is a bad winter. For those of you in
the cold climates do you leave or pull your compasses
for the winter? Thanks for any advice!




__________________________________ Do you Yahoo!? All your favorites on one personal page - Try My Yahoo! http://my.yahoo.com

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats





_______________________________________________ http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to