Well, that settles it then!  If they're a stock Monty item, so much the
better.  Anybody know of a retailer that carries Nav lights like that?
Larry
1976 M17 #200 Tullamore   ;-)

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 22:46:55 -0800 "Roberta Dvorscak"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Those hull mounted nav lights are on my M23. I have a masthead 
> tri-color
> as well (I use the hull lights when under power or on flat water and 
> the
> tri-color in swells where I want better visibility).
> Mark Dvorscak
> 1979 M23 #74 Faith
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> .com] On Behalf Of Larry E Yake
> Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 8:48 PM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: M_Boats: M15 Seating
> 
>   I like those nav. lights in the hull.  Maybe not as visible as on 
> the
> pulpit, but very salty.  I wouldn't mind putting a set on my boat 
> if
> they
> were available somewhere.
> Larry Y.
> 
> On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 12:30:13 -0500 Rick Langer 
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> writes:
> > I came across this nice website.  Check out their "Comfy" chair.  
> The 
> > boat's ok too.
> > 
> > http://www.quietboating.com/index.html
> > 
> > On another subject, but same website, what do you guys think of 
> the 
> > navigational lights in the hull?  The wiring would be easy. The 
> bow 
> > seems higher than the M15.  I haven't seen this type of light in 
> all 
> > the usual places that I've looked.  I wonder where they put the 
> > steaming light?  I'm looking for a way to have lights without 
> going 
> > up the mast.  Has anyone used the cabin sides for nav lights?
> > 
> > Rick Langer
> > M15 #337
> > 
> > _______________________________________________
> > 
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
> > 
> > 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> ery_boats
> 
> 

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to