The light assemblies are 7-3/4" long by 2-3/8" high and fit nicely in
the top lapstrake. Jerry M. may have to provide supplier information. I
didn't see any info on the light when I ran outside to measure it just
now.
Mark D.  

-----Original Message-----
From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
.com] On Behalf Of Craig F. Honshell
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 6:37 PM
To: For and about Montgomery Sailboats
Subject: M_Boats: wouldn't you want . . .


. . . smaller version of the M23 nav lights for the M15 or M17?

----- Original Message ----- 
From: Larry E Yake 
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 9:30 PM
Subject: NAV lights

Well, that settles it then!  If they're a stock Monty item, so much the
better.  Anybody know of a retailer that carries Nav lights like that?
Larry
1976 M17 #200 Tullamore   ;-)

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 22:46:55 -0800 "Roberta Dvorscak"
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
 Those hull mounted nav lights are on my M23. I have a masthead 
 tri-color
 as well (I use the hull lights when under power or on flat water and 
 the
 tri-color in swells where I want better visibility).
 Mark Dvorscak
 1979 M23 #74 Faith
 
 -----Original Message-----
 From:
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 .com] On Behalf Of Larry E Yake
 Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 8:48 PM
 To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Subject: M15 Seating

   I like those nav. lights in the hull.  Maybe not as visible as on 
 the
 pulpit, but very salty.  I wouldn't mind putting a set on my boat 
 if
 they
 were available somewhere.
 Larry Y.
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats



_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to