I've been meaning to pack closed-cell foam under the bow hatch (under
the foot of the V-rack)and back under the cockpit -- now I think I'll
actually get around to doing it.  
I'm sure the skipper is happy to be alive, but in hindsight I bet he's
wondering he didn't hitch a line to the bow of that Santana for salvage.
I mean, you could of tossed it to shore and dragged the thing far enough
to get his personal stuff out.
Wm E
M-15 "Karen Michelle"
Peoria, AZ
-----Original Message-----
From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
com] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 7:17 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: M_Boats: Bad day on SF Bay

Truly terrifying, and humbling.
 
The sequence shows crew members being rescued.  Was everyone  okay?  
 
Rich, the production manager here at CLC, once lived on a Montgomery 15
for  
four months at Sausalito.  (Yes, I said LIVED.  He's hardcore.)   He
describes 
being knocked down and completely swamped in his M-15 once on SF  Bay.
I 
always wondered how you could get knocked down and swamped in an  M-15,
and those 
photos show one way!
 
Cheers,
John
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to