Hey folks.  I was wondering if anyone knew where i
could get a new masthead for my M17.  Were they the
same since the beginning?  Mine is hull #35, so as
expected, my masthead has... problems.  several
places, the holes are widened about a size or two
larger than they should be, and it looks like someone,
at some point, filled in the original holes and
drilled new ones for the stays.  

Oh, and people wanted to know how "Rail Rider" got to
hawaii.  I asked the marina manager (whose sister used
to own the boat) and he said that she had "bought it
off some marine" that was stationed at Kaneohe bay. 
That was probably 5 years or more ago.  I am guessing
that I'm the first person to do anything to it besides
get a new sail (done 2 owners ago). 

I just got new chainplates fabricated by a machinist
here, it cost $160 for all 4.  I think I will get all
new turnbuckles and wires, to go with my new masthead
(if you all help me find one) and spreader brackets.  

So, please help!
Thanks,
jeremy

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to