Jim,
 
Last Spring we replaced the fiberglass centerboard on our 1988 M17 (same cb as 
the 15). Our old cb was damaged beyond repair. We ordered a new cb from Bob 
Eeg. Price with shipping seemed reasonable. He happen to be building a couple 
of cb's at the time and added our order to his list. We had our replacement in 
about 2 weeks. 
 
You could give Bob a call and get current pricing and availability. In our case 
he delivered the cb to a local shipper, who I then contacted to make 
arrangements for packing and shipping, and shipping payment. 
 
Randy G.
M17 #410

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Jim Sadler
Sent: Mon 3/6/2006 8:11 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: M_Boats: M-15 Center Board



I almost sold the boat.  After 3 mo. of thinking about it and using ideas
from the list I jury rigged a puller using all-thread and was able to pull
down the center board.


Thanks for all of the suggestions.

What is the hot tip for a replacement center board.

 Captin Jim Sadler
M-15



_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to