I own M17 #336 (had her a little over a year and haven't named her yet) and she carries the original Johnson 4hp Sailmaster 2-stroke she was originally outfitted with. I see no structural damage to the transom and, because that little engine is so old, i don't have to worry about it missing when i come out of Burger King (or my preference, Long John Silvers... in keeping with the theme). I will be upgrading to a 4-stroke soon (Tahoe will not allow 2-strokes) as my sailing abilities improve. I love the idea of an internal tank and ridding myself of the gas hose from the locker to the engine. I will just keep a few gallons stowed away to top it off as needed. I will be locking it up in my tow vehicle while in transit. Jeff _______________________________________________ http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
- Re: M_Boats: outboard motors [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Re: M_Boats: outboard motors wesley caskey
- Re: M_Boats: outboard motors Gary M Hyde
- Re: M_Boats: outboard motors wesley caskey
- Re: M_Boats: outboard motors Gary M Hyde
- Re: M_Boats: outboard motors wesley caskey
- Re: M_Boats: outboard motors [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Re: M_Boats: outboard motors wesley caskey
- Re: M_Boats: outboard motors Gary M Hyde
- Re: M_Boats: outboard motors William Sylvester
- Re: M_Boats: outboard motors Jeff Royce
- Re: M_Boats: outboard motors Wayne Yeargain
- RE: M_Boats: outboard motors Gilbert Landin
- RE: M_Boats: outboard motors htmills
- Re: M_Boats: outboard motors Gary M Hyde
- Re: M_Boats: outboard motors Wayne Yeargain
- Re: M_Boats: outboard motors Gary M Hyde
- Re: M_Boats: outboard motors Bob Olson
- Re: M_Boats: outboard motors [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Re: M_Boats: outboard motors Gary M Hyde
- RE: M_Boats: outboard motors Tom Smith
